**NEW FOR 2016: PUBLICATIONS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE**
The Department has a range of publications available to buy online. Please click here to view the full publications listing and to purchase. Full details on each item, including price per copy and postage, is listed below each title.
For a pdf copy of the publication listing, please click here.
- ASNC Guides, Texts, and Studies
- Basic Texts in Brittonic History
- Basic Texts in Gaelic History
- Texts from Major ASNC Public Lecture Series (H.M. Chadwick, Hughes Memorial, and Quiggin Memorial)
- Quaestio Insularis - please note that this publication is handled by the student-led CCASNC Committee and all enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries about publications, please contact Lisa Gold by email (Click here) or call her on 01223 335197.
Alternatively you can write to Lisa at:
Faculty of English
9 West Road
ASNC Guides, Texts and Studies 3:
Paul Russell & Myriah Williams, A Bibliography of Medieval Welsh Literature for Students, 4th edition, 94 pp.
Kathleen Hughes Lecture vol. 14:
James. E. Fraser, 'Iona and the Burial Places of the Kings of Alba'
H.M. Chadwick Lecture vol. 26:
Catherine McKenna, ‘Py Ganwyf?’ Some Terminology for Poetry in Twelfth- and Thirteenth-Century Wales
ISBN 978-1-909106 09 3
H.M. Chadwick Lecture vol. 25:
Margaret Clunies Ross , The Cult of Othin and the Pre-Christian Religions of the North
E.C. Quiggin Lecture vol.17:
Matthew Townend, Antiquity of Diction in Old English adn Old Norse Poetry
Kathleen Hughes Memorial Lecture vol. 13:
Nancy Edwards, The Early Medieval Sculpture of Wales: Text, Pattern and Image