Introduction for Undergraduates
This page is your gateway to all manner of information about the ASNC Tripos, which you will find useful whether you are an undergraduate reading Part I or Part II, or whether you are a graduate student following a particular course as part of your training.
Please note that access to some of this information is restricted to users in the 'Cam' domain or to ASNC students only.
- Reading ASNC is a comprehensive guide to life as a student in the Department of ASNC.
- About the ASNC Tripos provides a brief account of the nature and content of, as well as the essential information available for, each course or paper in Part I and Part II.
- Transferable Skills enhance academic performance, can be used beyond students' university careers and are highly valued by employers
- Teaching Modes provides information and guidance on various aspects of teaching and learning in the Department of ASNC.
- JAC (Joint Academic Committee) provides information on the committee (comprising members of the teaching staff plus student representatives) which monitors the operation of the ASNC Tripos.
- Teaching Workshops are held at the end of the Michaelmas and Lent Terms, to discuss aspects of the teaching programme.
- Libraries provides links to the websites of the English Faculty Library (including the Departmental Library) and the University Library, as well as links to the websites of other libraries useful for our purposes.
- Examinations. Information about Examinations in ASNC. Past Exam Papers are available in the Student Intranet..
- CamCors is the Cambridge Colleges' Online Reporting System for Supervisions.
- CamSIS is the Cambridge Student Information System, which is used for making examination entries.