Information for MPhil Students
- ASNC MPhil Course Handbook
- The ASNC Stylesheet
- The MPhil Seminar
- The ASNC MPhil Research Forum
- ASNC Graduate Students' Training Fund
- The Faculty's Green Book for MPhil students (Look under 'Resources for Graduates' - Raven password required)
- A guide to useful terms
- Lecture list
- Confused about what week it is?
- The new University timetabling tool
- Information about ASNC Undergraduate courses
- Assessment Timetable
- Review of Scholarship
- Notes on the Take-Home Essay
- Formats for the Written Exercises
- ASNC MPhil mark scheme
- MPhil Written Exercises - Sample past papers
- Provisional arrangements for MPhil assessment (due 14 October 2016)
- Confirmation of written exercises (due 17 February 2017)
- Submission of dissertation title (due 17 February 2017)
- Take-Home Essay Cover Sheet - You will need to provide a copy of this form when you submit your essay on 1 May 2017.
- MPhil Dissertation Cover Sheet 2017 - You will need to provide a copy of this form when you submit your dissertation on 16 June 2017.
MPhil Dissertation Submission
The deadline for submitting the MPhil Dissertation is Friday 16 June 2017. Three* bound copies of your work must be submitted to Ms Anna Fox, English Faculty Degree Committee Secretary, by 4pm. You must also submit a copy electronically to email@example.com.
**NB: The third copy of your work is for the External Examiner and is an extra requirement of the Department**